Buy-back Policy / Return Policy / Refund policy
The WESHOPE Business Owners (PROSUMERs /Master Prosumers / Independent Sales Representatives present across the nation aptly undertake the customers’ concern of purchase through their product demonstrations. Not only do they demonstrate the product but also give them detailed information about the same. With this the customers savor a gratifying shopping experience with WESHOPE.
While the sale of WESHOPE merchandise dwells on the word of mouth mechanism, the customers essentially make purchase of a product having seen it beforehand through PROSUMERs/ Master Prosumer. Seeing the product and having vital information about it handy, if still a customer wants to return a product, he/she can submit a request for refund within 15 days from the date, the order is being placed. As such, the amount will be refunded through the same payment mode by which it was made in case of a first purchase order and to the customer’s e-wallet account in case of a repurchase order. If the request for refund is received before the dispatch of products, 100% payable amount (as mentioned on invoice) will be given back to the customer accompanied with the reversal of Purcahse Point / GV points associated with the products.
However, please be strictly mindful of the fact that a request for return of product will not be accepted if in case a customer has received the product and it has been used / worn or altered, exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product, is returned without original packaging and accessories, if the serial number /tags are tampered or removed.
- Your purchase with WESHOPE is protected. You can send your products back to WESHOPE Head Office within 7 days from the date the same are received at your end for exchange with a prior intimation to the company through an e-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from the date of receipt of products. However, please be strictly mindful of the fact that a request for return / exchange of product will be not accepted if the product:
- Is used/worn or altered.
- Exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product.
- Is returned without original packaging and accessories.
- Serial Number /Price Tag is tampered or removed.
- Also, you can send a product back for exchange if only, you received a product:
- In size other than ordered.
- In colour other than ordered.
- Delivered as defective or damaged.
- Which is significantly different from its description given on the website.
- The reasonably priced quality products and services have earned WESHOPE, the trust of customers across India. WESHOPE responsibly stands behind the quality of its products. All products are covered by WESHOPE's buy-back policy. In case, if the customer is not completely satisfied with his/her purchase of a GREAT VALUE DEAL Product, he/she can submit a request for refund within 15 days from the date of order placement. Item(s) if received must be in their original, unused condition, and returned within 7 days of receipt in the original parcel. Original barcodes, tags, labels, product, and brand packaging should not be tampered. The refund is applicable only if an online request from registered e-mail ID or the given customer dashboard provided at www.lifebnao.com is received by the company. In the interest of customer, an authenticated and duly signed written request for refund on paper has to be sent to WESHOPE Head Office for the refund to take place. The company would deduct Rs. 550 + GST from the total amount and refund the balance through the same payment mode which was used to place the order.
- Orders are shipped through registered Domestic courier companies only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days of your order with payment received or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company norms. In case, Order received is for a GREAT VALUE DEAL Product, Shipping will be done within 30 working days. WESHOPE is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the online order form only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). WESHOPE is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. If a Parcel reaches at your place in a visibly damaged condition, refuse to accept and return the same to courier company then and there only and inform us immediately.
- Delivery of our services like e-education (complimentary gift with GREAT VALUE DEALS to our Prosumer / Master Prosumers ) is immediate as the access to our education portal www.lifebnao.com is granted once the online registration of order is over. Customers buying our Products offering Hotel Accommodation services are sent unique ID and Password to access www.weshopehub.com at the registered email id after the payment is received by the company. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on 6239253154
- However, the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products. Thus, if a customer orders a GREAT VALUE DEAL Product and a single Cosmetics Product, he will pay separate delivery charges for each product. This is because the products have got different weight. if a single Invoice Value is less than Rs. 500/-, Additional Rs. 50 plus Taxes will be charged as extra Shipping Cost.
- No Warranty to Accuracy
- The information provided by WESHOPE on this website is on an "as is" basis and is for general, indicative purposes only. WESHOPE does not give any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website. As such, WESHOPE will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or mis-statements or misrepresentations concerning any such information and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, including without limitation, consequential loss or damage arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered in this website.
- WESHOPE expressly disclaims any guarantee or warranty of promised future income or earning. Any claim of earning or earning potential should be treated as an opinion only and you shall not rely on it unless you have verified its accuracy. WESHOPE shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on such claims. You do so at your own risk.
- Links to Third Party Website
- Links to third party website may be provided in this website. The provision or assistance in providing such links is only for users' easy reference purposes only. It does not represent that WESHOPE agrees or do not disagree with the contents of any such external sites. WESHOPE will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for the content of such external website and will not accept any responsibility and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from or in respect of any use or misuse or reliance on the contents of any such external website. WESHOPE reserves its right to delete or edit any information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any prior notice.