Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of the "Agreement" carefully before using this website. By using www.lifebnao.com or any other website (collectively, the " WESHOPE Website") , owned and operated by Weshope Pvt. Ltd. (referred to herein as "WESHOPE," "we," "us"and "our" ), you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use any of the WESHOPE Website. WESHOPE reserves the right to change this Agreement, in whole or in part, from time to time at our sole discretion, and to provide you with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting the revised draft of this Agreement on the WESHOPE Website. You should always check this Agreement prior to using the WESHOPE Website. Your continued use of the WESHOPE Website following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean that you accept those changes.
For purposes of this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
- WESHOPE Great Value Deal Combo: As the name suggests, this category has Combos containing more than one or different categories. These products are listed under Great Values Deals Category on the website.
- Customer: A person who buys any WESHOPE Product(s) from a WESHOPE Distributor is termed as a Customer.
- Registered WESHOPE Customer: A Purchaser who is introduced www.lifebnao.com through an Distributor for shopping online and gets a Unique Customer ID with a Password to access www.lifebnao.com is termed as Registered WESHOPE CUSTOMER.
- Convenient Doorstep delivery of your favorite products.
- Regular E-Mails filled with exclusive money-saving offers and information.
- In addition, you have the opportunity to become a Distributor of WESHOPE and earn by retailing our Quality Services and Products by referring others to shop at www.lifebnao.com.
- "WESHOPe Distributor Independent Sales Representative/WESHOPE Business Owner/PROSUMER “is an individual who has agreed, pursuant to the terms of WESHOPE Distributorship Contract, to be a WESHOPE Independent (b) who remains an active WESHOPE Independent Sales Representative in good standing, and (c) whose WESHOPE Independent Sales Representative Contract / Distributorship Contract or status as an Independent Sales Representative has not been terminated.
- "WESHOPE Distributorship Contract or Independent Sales Representative Contract" means WESHOPE's Independent Sales Representative Contract, collectively with the WESHOPE Independent Sales Representative Terms and Conditions and any Policies and Procedures attached to or accompanying such contract. The WESHOPE Independent Sales Representative / WESHOPE Distributor / WESHOPE Business Owner shall be collectively called the “PROSUMER /Master Prosumer”. If you are an Distributor PROSUMER/Master Prosumer, you acknowledge and agree that your use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE is subject not only to this Agreement, but also to the terms and conditions contained in your WESHOPE Independent Sales Representative/Prosumer / Master prosumer Contract. You are compensated as per the Business models PBP/ MPBP or both explained inside the PROSUMER Panel. All the terms mentioned there also for the part of this agreement. You are suggested to read them before signing the Contract.
- Note regarding WESHOPE Distributor/Independent Sales Representative /PROSUMER / Master Prosumer WESHOPE Independent Sales Representative /PROSUMER / Master Prosumer are independent third party contractors of WESHOPE and are not otherwise affiliated with WESHOPE. WESHOPE is not responsible or liable for the statements, acts or omissions of PROSUMER / Master Prosumer, whether through or in connection with the WESHOPE WEBSITE, "offline," or otherwise. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between PROSUMER /Master Prosumer and WESHOPE as a result of this Agreement or use of the WESHOPE Products. WESHOPE has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any materials communicated by the PROSUMER / Master Prosumer to you, and makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any communications between you and any WESHOPE Independent Representative/PROSUMER.
- Restricted Uses :
- The WESHOPE WEBSITE are owned and operated by WESHOPE. The contents of the WESHOPE WEBSITE are copyrighted under Indian copyright laws. Except as stated herein, none of the material on the WESHOPE WEBSITE may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for as long as you are permitted by WESHOPE to access and use the WESHOPE WEBSITE, you may download one (1) copy of any particular material from the WESHOPE WEBSITE for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in or applicable to such materials, including any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. Modification of the materials, or use of the materials for any other purpose, whether commercial or noncommercial, is a violation of WESHOPE's copyright and other proprietary rights.
"WESHOPE" and the other WESHOPE trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing on the WESHOPE WEBSITE are proprietary trademarks of WESHOPE. The use of any of our trademarks or any other content made available through the WESHOPE WEBSITE, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
- Information Submitted Through WESHOPE WEBSITE :
- You represent and warrant that any information you provide in connection with your use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE is true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information as needed, such that the information remains true, accurate and complete.
- Registration; User Names and Passwords :
- You may be required to register with WESHOPE in order to access certain areas of the WESHOPE WEBSITE, for example, to purchase WESHOPE products or otherwise initiate Transactions (as defined below). With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you shall not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the WESHOPE WEBSITE, and you agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the WESHOPE WEBSITE, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all Transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any Transactions) and other interactions with the WESHOPE WEBSITE that occur in connection with your user name. You agree to immediately notify WESHOPE of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the WESHOPE WEBSITE, and to ensure that you "log off" and exit from your account with the WESHOPE WEBSITE (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
- Code of Conduct :
- We expect users of the WESHOPE WEBSITE to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using the WESHOPE WEBSITE you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, your use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to the WESHOPE WEBSITE pursuant to Section 14 below.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the WESHOPE WEBSITE:
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages.
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, "junk use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortuous; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right. conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking." computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment. mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by WESHOPE in advance. consent of such individual. authorization to do so..
- Any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior.
- Any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper.
- Use the WESHOPE WEBSITE for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the WESHOPE WEBSITE to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the WESHOPE WEBSITE.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of WESHOPE; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the WESHOPE WEBSITE; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the WESHOPE WEBSITE or the servers or networks used to make the WESHOPE WEBSITE available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the WESHOPE WEBSITE (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the WESHOPE WEBSITE).
- Use the WESHOPE WEBSITE to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without WESHOPE's express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the WESHOPE WEBSITE.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the WESHOPE WEBSITE.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the WESHOPE WEBSITE or materials originating from the WESHOPE WEBSITE.
- Frame or mirror any part of the WESHOPE WEBSITE.
- Create a database by downloading and storing WESHOPE WEBSITE content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather WESHOPE WEBSITE content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the WESHOPE WEBSITE without WESHOPE's express prior written consent.
- Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not WESHOPE) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the WESHOPE WEBSITE, and for paying all charges related thereto.
- Forums and Submissions :
- WESHOPE may offer features through the WESHOPE WEBSITE that enable you to post information and materials publicly, for example, bulletin boards, chat areas, and similar forums (collectively referred to herein as "Forums"). All of the rules of conduct described in Section 5 above apply to the Forums. Additionally, without WESHOPE's express prior written consent, you may not use the Forums for any commercial purposes, including the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use the Forums to solicit other WESHOPE WEBSITE visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to or register with any commercial online service or other organization.
When you submit or make available any information or materials through the Forums or otherwise through any WESHOPE WEBSITE ("Submissions"), you acknowledge and agree that those Submissions will be non-proprietary and non-confidential, may be made available to the general public, and may be used by WESHOPE without restriction. You grant to WESHOPE the worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license, sub licensable through multiple tiers, without compensation to you, to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate and reformat), create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import all Submissions, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section with respect to each Submission, and that your provision of Submissions through the Forums or otherwise through the WESHOPE WEBSITE complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding any Submission that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory. This section will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit any Submission and to choose to include or not include such Submission in the Forums or otherwise in the WESHOPE WEBSITE. The Forums include the opinions, statements and other content of third parties, including WESHOPE Independent Parties. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content's accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements or other materials made available by third parties (including WESHOPE Independent Parties) through the Forums or otherwise through the WESHOPE WEBSITE are those of such third parties and not of WESHOPE, and WESHOPE does not endorse any such opinions, statements or materials. We may remove objectionable statements or other content from the WESHOPE WEBSITE at any time if we deem removal to be warranted. Please understand that removal or editing of any Submission or other materials may not occur immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that WESHOPE has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including without limitation e-publication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through the Forums or any other part of the WESHOPE WEBSITE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FORUMS OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE WESHOPE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Forums and Submissions :
- Any Promotional Offer/ Contest, or similar Special Deal made available through any WESHOPE WEBSITE may be governed by specific rules that are separate from this Agreement. By participating in any such contest, or promotion, you agree to become subject to those rules, which may vary from the terms and conditions set forth herein. WESHOPE urges you to read the applicable rules, if any, which will be linked from the particular activity, and to review the Security and Privacy Statement, which, in addition to this Agreement, will govern any information you submit in connection with such activities.
- General Terms of usage for Purchaser/Customer/Distributor :
- If you wish to purchase any product or service or to make a payment to your WESHOPE account through a WESHOPE WEBSITE (each such purchase or other transaction, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction, including without limitation, Details of Mode of payment used, your billing address and your shipping information or bank account number. Any such information provided through the WESHOPE WEBSITE will be treated by WESHOPE in accordance with this Agreement and the Privacy Statement. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. WESHOPE reserves the right, with or without prior notice, (a) to change product or service descriptions, images and references; (b) to limit the available quantity of any product or service; (c) to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, incentive offer or other promotion; (d) to prevent or prohibit any user or customer from making any or all Transaction(s); and/or (e) to refuse to provide any user or customer with any product or service. Price and availability of any product or service offered through the WESHOPE WEBSITE are subject to change without notice, and WESHOPE shall not be responsible for errors in the prices or descriptions of such products or services. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to WESHOPE's refund and exchange policies then in effect. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the WESHOPE WEBSITE, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
- You as our Customer will not use the Product / Educational software of the company in a manner, which defies any law or public policy or is contrary to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You will not copy, reproduce, redistribute, resell or make unlawful use of the Product or Services or Business plan or software or contents of the website of the company and any such violation will automatically lead to termination of this Agreement by the company in addition to the Prosumer / Master Prosumer rendering himself liable to prosecution under the applicable civil & criminal laws.
- If you are signing the Declaration on the Customer Order Form in any Language other than English, ensure to understand the LEGALS (Terms & Conditions) and features of the purchased Product. Any dispute arising in this regard would be your sole responsibility.
- Terms and Conditions to use the Hotel Accommodation Voucher Club WESHOPE are published on www.lifebnao.com and also printed overleaf on every Hotel Accommodation Voucher sent to the Customer.
- You are given access to www.lifebnao.com containing the online Sevices immediately after the registration process is over or the Customer Order form is submitted online. If completely satisfied with the purchased product (Great Value Deal); you can pay online.
- Intended Audience :
- Unless otherwise specified, materials made available through the WESHOPE WEBSITE are presented solely for the purpose of providing services and promoting products available in India. WESHOPE makes no representation or warranty that any WESHOPE WEBSITE, in whole or in part, or any products, services, or materials made available through the WESHOPE WEBSITE, are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the WESHOPE WEBSITE from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, rules and regulations, if and to the extent local laws, rules or regulations are applicable.
- Links to or From Other Sites :
- Except as otherwise expressly stated by WESHOPE on a WESHOPE WEBSITE, WESHOPE is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third party website that link to or are linked from the WESHOPE WEBSITE. WESHOPE expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third party website that link to or is linked from the WESHOPE WEBSITE. We cannot ensure your satisfaction with any products or services that are available through any third party site that links to or is linked from the WESHOPE WEBSITE because these third party sites are owned and operated by independent entities. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, made available through any third party sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including without limitation credit card and other personal information) that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party, whether through such a third party site or otherwise.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
WESHOPE shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to block links to the WESHOPE WEBSITE through technological or other means without prior notice.
- THE WESHOPE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WESHOPE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WESHOPE WEBSITE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WESHOPE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) REGARDING THE STATEMENTS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY WESHOPE INDEPENDENT PARTIES; (B) THAT THE WESHOPE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE WESHOPE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR SECURE; (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE WESHOPE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH THE WESHOPE WEBSITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the WESHOPE WEBSITE and the servers from which the WESHOPE WEBSITE are operated, the WESHOPE WEBSITE may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the WESHOPE WEBSITE. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the WESHOPE WEBSITE, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the applicable WESHOPE WEBSITE where such material(s) appear.
- COLOR DISCLAIMER :
- WESHOPE firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
All color options offered on the net are an exercise to provide our customers with the maximum available choice.
It is practically impossible for WESHOPE to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A slight variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any Apparel/Outfit from WESHOPE is aware of this genuine problem.
Our effort will be to meet your expectations constantly and thus avoid any misunderstanding or discrepancies through our online venture.
We trust and have faith in our customers for making our online venture successful so that in every transaction, we can deliver and probably exceed customer expectations and beyond.
Please Note while ordering on internet; we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following -
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many times green and blue also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
- Limitation of Liability :
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WESHOPE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES (THE FOREGOING ENTITIES, COLLECTIVELY, THE "WESHOPE ENTITIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (A) THIS AGREEMENT, (B) THE WESHOPE WEBSITE, (C) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WESHOPE WEBSITE, OR (D) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF WESHOPE INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVES, IN EACH EVENT, EVEN IF WESHOPE OR SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WESHOPE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED. WESHOPE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WESHOPE INDEPENDENT PARTY), OR ANY INFRINGEMENT BY A THIRD PARTY OF ANOTHER'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHTS. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE USE OF WESHOPE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO WHAT IS STATED HEREINABOVE IN THIS CLAUSE, IN NO EVENT SHALL WESHOPE'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE WESHOPE WEBSITE, OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WESHOPE WEBSITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING OR ACCESSING THE WESHOPE WEBSITE.
- Indemnification :
- You will indemnify and hold the WESHOPE Entities harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action, costs and expenses including attorney’s fees and other proceedings arising from or related to any of the following (the "Claims"): (a) your use of, inability to use, or activities in connection with the WESHOPE WEBSITE; (b) any violation of this Agreement or any other WESHOPE terms, conditions or policies by you or through any account you may have with any WESHOPE WEBSITE; (c) any Transaction; (d) any allegation that any Submission or other materials that you make available through the WESHOPE WEBSITE infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party; or (e) your violation of any rights of any WESHOPE WEBSITE visitor, user, or customer, or any other third party;(f) misuse of WESHOPE:IHO card or any act of whether directly or indirectly or against any violation of this Agreement and you agree to reimburse the WESHOPE Entities on demand for any damages, losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys' fees and court costs) as a result of any CLAIM(S).
- Termination and Enforcement :
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by WESHOPE. You agree that WESHOPE, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation if WESHOPE believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement (including but not limited to your failure to comply with the Code of conduct set forth in Section 6 above). Upon any such termination, your right to use the WESHOPE WEBSITE will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE may be effected without prior notice and that WESHOPE may immediately deactivate or delete any user name and/or password used by or provided to you, and all related information and files associated therewith, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that WESHOPE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the WESHOPE WEBSITE or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. WESHOPE reserves the right to take steps that WESHOPE believes are necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with this Agreement (including without limitation in connection with any legal process relating to your use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE and/or a third party claim that your use of the WESHOPE WEBSITE is unlawful or violates such third party's rights). Please note….
- That the PROSUMER/ Master Prosumer, during the use of this agreement shall not carry on a similar business, whether independently or in association with others, directly or indirectly and any violation of this ground will automatically lead to termination of this Agreement by WESHOPE in addition to the WESHOPE Distributor/PROSUMER rendering himself liable to prosecution under the applicable civil & criminal laws.
- That the WESHOPE Distributor/PROSUMER /Master Prosumer shall not indulge in any anti-company activities in any manner (Any lawsuit or bad propaganda against WESHOPE) and any violation of this ground will lead to immediate termination of this Agreement by the company.
- That the PROSUMER/Master Prosumer will submit a detailed report of the activities undertaken by him/her in order to promote WESHOPE business in any time period on being asked by the company. Failure to submit the same will lead to the termination of his/her distributorship contract with the company along with lapse of commission / incentives being made thereof.
- Information or Complaints :
- If you have a general question or complaints regarding the WESHOPE WEBSITE, please send an email to email@example.com You may also contact us by writing to Weshope Pvt.Ltd Attn: WESHOPE SUPPORT Team, or by calling us at 991521955.We encourage you to use SUPPORT link provided in your Customer Panel after login at www.lifebnao.com Each submission of your query or complaint will give you a unique No. to track with Support team on phone or via email.
- Waiver / Severability :
- No waiver by WESHOPE of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Governing Law:
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved only by the courts located in Amritsar, India and you hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such dispute or claim.
- This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and WESHOPE. You shall not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. Any heading, caption or section title like PROSUMER contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This Agreement, together with all agreements and statements referred to herein and incorporated herein by reference, is the entire agreement between you and WESHOPE relating to the subject matter hereof and, except as otherwise provided herein, supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and WESHOPE relating to such subject matter. Notices to you may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) to any WESHOPE WEBSITE, by email, or by regular mail, at WESHOPE's discretion. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
You agree not to:
(DIRECT SELLING ENTITY)
Authorized Signatory : (AFFILIATE/DirectSeller)
Signature : Signature :
Date : ID No. :